Aspen, Colorado is known for skiing and winter fun, but there is another side to Aspen, especially during the summer months, when the ice is gone and the sun is shining.
Thrilling White Water Rafting around the Aspen Snowmass
For anyone seeking a thrilling adventure during the months of May and October, they can find it while rafting around the Aspen Snowmass. It is suited for beginner rafters, but it is still fun for the experienced one. The trip is 12 miles long, which lasts for about 45 minutes, and it is classified as class II and class III rapids.
Hiking Tours of the Aspen Snowmass
These hikes are designed for beginning or experienced hikers, and the hikers can choose between two different experiences: the Maroon Bells Hike, which is a half day hike, or the advance full day. Hiking tours are an excellent choice for anyone that enjoys the warm and beautiful outdoors in Aspen, Colorado.
Snowmass Mountain and Ski Area Summers
The Snowmass Mountain and Ski Area Summers is available for families of all sizes, and it is designed to allow them to see the beauty of the mountains during the warm summer months, when skiing isn’t possible.
Are You Buying a Home in Aspen or the Surrounding Communities?
We’d love to help you find your dream home here. Call us at 970-429-8275 or contact us online to let us know what you’re looking for so we can start searching right away.
While you’re here you can also browse our:
- Aspen real estate listings
- Basalt real estate listings
- Carbondale real estate listings
- Snowmass real estate listings
- Woody Creek real estate listings
Search Aspen Real Estate Listings by Price
- Aspen homes for sale between $200k and $300k
- Aspen homes for sale between $300k and $400k
- Aspen homes for sale between $400k and $500k
- Aspen homes for sale between $500k and $600k
- Aspen homes for sale between $600k and $700k
- Aspen homes for sale between $700k and $800k
- Aspen homes for sale between $800k and $900k
- Aspen homes for sale between $900k and $1 million
- Aspen homes for sale over $1 million