When you’re getting ready to sell your home in Aspen or the surrounding communities, you need to prep it for sale—but there’s more to it than cleaning it up and hiring a professional stager.
Here’s what you need to know.
How to Prepare Your Home for Sale in Aspen
Your Aspen Realtor® will talk to you about getting your home ready for the market, but until then, here’s a quick run-down of things you can do before you list.
Put away family photos, unique décor, and other items that don’t suit everyone’s tastes. The idea is to create a space where buyers can envision their belongings, so it needs to be warm and welcoming without being too personal.
Pack up everything you haven’t used in the past 6 months and send it off to your storage unit. Ideally, your home will look spacious and easy to maintain—but having items you don’t use that frequently sitting around can detract from that.
If you need to make minor repairs, now is the time. Lightbulbs, leaky faucets, and holes where décor used to hang take just a few minutes to fix up, and you should do it all before you invite buyers in.
Are You Selling a Home in Aspen?
If you’re selling your home in Aspen or any of the surrounding communities, we’d love to show you how we can help you sell it quickly and at the right price.
Call us at 970-429-8275 or contact us online to talk about your options. In the meantime, you can also explore:
- Aspen real estate listings
- Basalt real estate listings
- Carbondale real estate listings
- Snowmass real estate listings
- Woody Creek real estate listings
Search Aspen Real Estate Listings by Price
- Aspen homes for sale between $200k and $300k
- Aspen homes for sale between $300k and $400k
- Aspen homes for sale between $400k and $500k
- Aspen homes for sale between $500k and $600k
- Aspen homes for sale between $600k and $700k
- Aspen homes for sale between $700k and $800k
- Aspen homes for sale between $800k and $900k
- Aspen homes for sale between $900k and $1 million
- Aspen homes for sale over $1 million