Basalt, Colorado is an excellent place to call “home” – especially if you are an avid fly fisher. With miles of gold medal fishing just outside your front door, you are sure to find your own favorite spot.
Fishing in and around Basalt
Basalt is best known for being at the confluence of the Fryingpan and Roaring Fork Rivers. Many fishermen travel from all over the world for their shot at the “catch of a lifetime” on these renowned waterways, boasting Rainbow and Brown Trout as well as a plethora of others. Those who have chosen Basalt as home are always happy to recount stories and photos of their most prized trophies.
Other activities in and around Basalt
Golf, hiking, road and mountain biking are all popular activities among locals. Whether you’re taking a few practice swings at the Roaring Fork Club, hiking Arbaney Kittle Trail or taking a Sunday cruise to the Monastery on your road bike; there is something for everyone in this eclectic little mountain town.
Thinking About Living in Basalt?
If you lived in Basalt, you would see why this little town continues to draw avid outdoormen and women from all over the world, year after year. We also have some of Colorado’s most beautiful homes. Please feel free to explore our Basalt real estate listings and learn more about what makes this community so special. Call us at 970-429-8275 or get in touch with us online so we can create a custom search just for you.
1 Click Basalt CO Home Searches
- All Basalt CO Homes
- Basalt CO Condos
- Basalt CO Luxury Homes
- Basalt CO Farm/Ranch Homes
- Basalt CO Seasonal/Remote
- Basalt CO New Construction
Search Basalt CO by Price
- Basalt CO Homes under 100k
- Basalt CO Homes 100k – 200k
- Basalt CO Homes 200k – 300k
- Basalt CO Homes 300k – 400k
- Basalt CO Homes 400k – 500k
- Basalt CO Homes 500k – 600k
- Basalt CO Homes 600k – 700k
- Basalt CO Homes 700k – 800k
- Basalt CO Homes 800k – 900k
- Basalt CO Homes 900k – 1 Million
- Basalt CO Homes over 1 Million