Whether you’re looking for a luxury home for sale in Carbondale, a farm or ranch, or a Carbondale condo, you’ll probably—like most residents—fall in love with The North Face Park. (If you want to live close to this beautiful community amenity, talk to your Carbondale Realtor® about searching specific areas!)
The North Face Park in Carbondale, CO
The North Face Park is part of the Town of Carbondale, Colorado’s parks system. Located on Meadowood Drive, one of its most prominent features is its skate park. At 17,300 square feet, this attraction has lots of space for local youth to enjoy a day of skateboarding and getting to know other kids and teens in town. There are areas for beginners and more advanced skateboarders, featuring ramps, street courses, and snake runs at various depths. Skateboarding lessons are also offered throughout the summer.
Another feature of North Face Park is the bike park. This dirt track, made up of various rises and paths, is available for riders of all ages and skill levels. The bike park also hosts a variety of events during the warmer months.
North Face Park has several other sports facilities, including Bill Hanks Ball Field, which is primarily used for baseball. There is also a soccer field, along with three tennis courts which can also be used by pickleball players. Families can enjoy a relaxing lunch at one of North Face Park’s picnic shelters.
Are You Buying a Home in Carbondale or the Surrounding Communities?
We’d love to help you find your dream home here. Call us at 970-429-8275 or contact us online to let us know what you’re looking for so we can start searching right away.
While you’re here you can also browse our:
Search Carbondale Real Estate Listings by Price
- Carbondale homes for sale between 100k – 200k
- Carbondale homes for sale between 200k – 300k
- Carbondale homes for sale between 300k – 400k
- Carbondale homes for sale between 400k – 500k
- Carbondale homes for sale between 500k – 600k
- Carbondale homes for sale between 600k – 700k
- Carbondale homes for sale between 700k – 800k
- Carbondale homes for sale between 800k – 900k
- Carbondale homes for sale between 900k – 1 million
- Carbondale homes for sale over 1 million