This is the first post in a series about decorating your home with feng shui.
If you’re like many homeowners, you want to decorate your home as beautifully as possible – and you may have heard of the ancient art of feng shui.
But what is feng shui, and should you use it in your home?
What is Feng Shui?
Feng shui, formalized more than 3,000 years ago in China, is a method of arranging your home and belongings in ways that are supposed to attract good fortune, wealth and health.
The two basic feng shui principles are yin and yang – feminine and masculine. According to feng shui, yin and yang are opposites that depend on each other and must always be in balance. In this system, unlike others, yin and yang aren’t opposing – they depend on each other. You can’t have good feng shui unless neither principle outweighs the other.
Stay tuned for our next post on feng shui, which deals with the five elements.
Are You Buying or Selling a Home in Aspen?
Call us at 970-429-8275 or get in touch with us online to tell us what you want from your next home. We’ll begin searching Aspen real estate listings right away. If you’re selling, get your free Aspen real estate market update and find out how we can help you sell your home quickly and at the best price.
While you’re here, you can also browse our:
- Aspen homes for sale under 100k
- Aspen homes for sale 100k – 200k
- Aspen homes for sale 200k – 300k
- Aspen homes for sale 300k – 400k
- Aspen homes for sale 400k – 500k
- Aspen homes for sale 500k – 600k
- Aspen homes for sale 600k – 700k
- Aspen homes for sale 700k – 800k
- Aspen homes for sale 800k – 900k
- Aspen homes for sale 900k – 1 million
- Aspen homes for sale over 1 million