Aspen’s East End, one of the most charming areas in the city, is also known as East Aspen. It’s a great place to live, and it’s home to the Roaring Fork River, the Aspen Club and Spa, and the Grottoes.
About the East End in Aspen
Some of the largest homes in Aspen are located in the East End. There are also condominiums and older homes, as well as new construction.
You’ll enjoy spectacular views of Aspen Mountain if you live in this neighborhood, and at the heart of the community is Snyder Park. Waterfalls, a jungle gym, a playground and more are all tucked within the park.
The community is beautiful, and there are often homes for sale here – it’s definitely worth checking out.
Are You Buying or Selling a Home in Aspen?
Call us at 970-429-8275 or get in touch with us online to tell us what you want from your next home. We’ll begin searching Aspen real estate listings right away. If you’re selling, get your free Aspen real estate market update and find out how we can help you sell your home quickly and at the best price.
While you’re here, you can also browse our:
- Aspen homes for sale under 100k
- Aspen homes for sale 100k – 200k
- Aspen homes for sale 200k – 300k
- Aspen homes for sale 300k – 400k
- Aspen homes for sale 400k – 500k
- Aspen homes for sale 500k – 600k
- Aspen homes for sale 600k – 700k
- Aspen homes for sale 700k – 800k
- Aspen homes for sale 800k – 900k
- Aspen homes for sale 900k – 1 million
- Aspen homes for sale over 1 million