Whether you’re buying a luxury home in Carbondale, a condo, or a seasonal home for sale, you’ll be glad to know there are a number of fantastic hikes in the area. The three best include Crown Trails, Red Hill, and the Rio Grande Trail System.
Head over to the Crown Trails for an expansive network of trails to fit any fitness level. Crown Trails has several winding trails that connects multiple smaller trails together. Take your dog along, or bring your mountain bike. To reach the top of Crown Mountain, take the lower trails that begin at Prince Creek.
Trail runners visit Red Hill’s trail on a daily basis to run the infamous mushroom rock loop. The views are breathtaking and allow you to see the entire city of Carbondale. The terrain can be a bit challenging for beginners, but more seasoned runners tend to love it.
Rio Grande Trail System
The Rio Grande Trail System is the best fit for those who want a gentle hike without sacrificing beautiful views. Forty-four miles long, the Rio Grande rail is a paved asphalt trail that makes it ideal for little ones, families, and road bike enthusiasts. Dogs are also welcome.
If you’re buying a home in Carbondale, call us right away at 970-429-8275 to let us know what you’re looking for. In the meantime, explore our:
- Carbondale homes for sale under 100k
- Carbondale homes for sale between 100k – 200k
- Carbondale homes for sale between 200k – 300k
- Carbondale homes for sale between 300k – 400k
- Carbondale homes for sale between 400k – 500k
- Carbondale homes for sale between 500k – 600k
- Carbondale homes for sale between 600k – 700k
- Carbondale homes for sale between 700k – 800k
- Carbondale homes for sale between 800k – 900k
- Carbondale homes for sale between 900k – 1 million
- Carbondale homes for sale over 1 million