Despite their higher purchase price, LEDs are a longer lasting bulb, which means that you will be buying fewer bulbs over time. LEDs are compatible with any standard light fixture without the use of adapters. LED stands for Light Emitting Diode. It is a semiconductor device that generates light when electrical current travels through it. The strength of light produced by a single LED is meager, therefore multiple LEDs should be used for practical purposes. A proper design of LED bulbs ensures durable and efficient lighting. The drawback with LEDs is that they emit only directional light, so while they are excellent for use underneath cabinets and overhangs, they are not particularly effective as table lamps.
Are You Buying a Home in Aspen or the Surrounding Communities?
We’d love to help you find your dream home here. Call us at 970-429-8275 or contact us online to let us know what you’re looking for so we can start searching right away.
While you’re here you can also browse our:
- Aspen real estate listings
- Basalt real estate listings
- Carbondale real estate listings
- Snowmass real estate listings
- Woody Creek real estate listings
Search Aspen Real Estate Listings by Price
- Aspen homes for sale between $200k and $300k
- Aspen homes for sale between $300k and $400k
- Aspen homes for sale between $400k and $500k
- Aspen homes for sale between $500k and $600k
- Aspen homes for sale between $600k and $700k
- Aspen homes for sale between $700k and $800k
- Aspen homes for sale between $800k and $900k
- Aspen homes for sale between $900k and $1 million
- Aspen homes for sale over $1 million