Whether you’re buying a luxury home in Carbondale, a condo, or a seasonal home for sale, you’ll hear all about the Carbondale Wild West Rodeo—and it’s definitely a must-see.
The Carbondale Wild West Rodeo
Authentic and family-friendly fun is coming to Carbondale this summer. The rodeo offers something for everyone and continues a long tradition of the West. Whether it’s tests of skill, laughter, or delicious treats, come and see what delights the rodeo holds for you.
Every Thursday during the summer months, the evening entertainment is set. We offer snacks and treats to appeal to everyone, whether through our partnership with the local 4-H Clubs or Senior Matters. Traditional child-friendly foods are available to please even the most discerning palates. But if what you crave is barbecue, Slow Groovin’ Barbecue will be in attendance with their mobile smoker, Little Pig.
The Carbondale Rodeo partners with local animal advocates to offer horseback rides for children. Laugh until you cry at Whiplash, the Clown Monkey and his antics or learn about the proud western heritage of our horse culture from Roaring Fork Valley Horse Council experts.
There are other fantastic attractions, as well. Enjoy the thrill of watching barrel racing in our events open to all skill levels. Hold your breath with the crowd as contestants in our Ranch Bronco Riding strive to maintain their seats. The best rider receives a prize.
Are You Buying a Home in Carbondale?
If you’re buying a home in Carbondale, call us right away at 970-429-8275 to let us know what you’re looking for. In the meantime, explore our:
- Carbondale homes for sale under 100k
- Carbondale homes for sale between 100k – 200k
- Carbondale homes for sale between 200k – 300k
- Carbondale homes for sale between 300k – 400k
- Carbondale homes for sale between 400k – 500k
- Carbondale homes for sale between 500k – 600k
- Carbondale homes for sale between 600k – 700k
- Carbondale homes for sale between 700k – 800k
- Carbondale homes for sale between 800k – 900k
- Carbondale homes for sale between 900k – 1 million
- Carbondale homes for sale over 1 million