It doesn’t matter whether you’re buying a luxury home in Aspen, a ranch in Basalt, or a condo in Snowmass. You’ll have a real estate purchase contract to seal the deal.
So what is it, and how does it shape your real estate transaction?
What is a Real Estate Purchase Contract?
Your Aspen Realtor® will walk you through each part of your real estate purchase contract, but it’s helpful to know what you’ll see in it before you get to that stage of the transaction.
Your real estate purchase contract will include:
- The names of the parties
- The location of the property
- The purchase price you all agreed upon
- A list of contingencies
- The property’s condition
- What’s included with the sale (and what’s not)
- How much you put down as an earnest money deposit
- A figure representing closing costs (and who is responsible for paying for them)
- The projected closing date
- All parties’ signatures
If you have questions about the contract, ask your Realtor before you sign. You can also consult with a real estate attorney if you want additional back-up.
Are You Buying a Home in Aspen or the Surrounding Communities?
We’d love to help you find your dream home here. Call us at 970-429-8275 or contact us online to let us know what you’re looking for so we can start searching right away.
While you’re here you can also browse our:
- Aspen real estate listings
- Basalt real estate listings
- Carbondale real estate listings
- Snowmass real estate listings
- Woody Creek real estate listings
Search Aspen Real Estate Listings by Price
- Aspen homes for sale between $200k and $300k
- Aspen homes for sale between $300k and $400k
- Aspen homes for sale between $400k and $500k
- Aspen homes for sale between $500k and $600k
- Aspen homes for sale between $600k and $700k
- Aspen homes for sale between $700k and $800k
- Aspen homes for sale between $800k and $900k
- Aspen homes for sale between $900k and $1 million
- Aspen homes for sale over $1 million