If you’re putting your home on the market in Aspen, you’re probably always on the lookout for quick improvements you can make to boost its marketability.
The good news is that you can do all four of these quick fixes in just one weekend – and you’ll be able to wow potential buyers without putting in too much effort.
4 Quick Fixes You Can Make in One Weekend
- Oil your door hinges with WD-40. Open and close the door to work in the oil. If you don’t have WD-40 handy, you can give petroleum jelly a shot.
- Repair peeling wallpaper. Spread wallpaper paste on a slip of paper and rub the coated paper against the underside of the peeling wallpaper. Press the wallpaper against the wall and slide the paper out, smoothing away bubbles as you go.
- Clean out a stained tub. Using one part cream of tartar and one part baking soda, mix the two together with lemon juice to make a paste. Rub the mixture into the stain and let it sit for 30 minutes before rinsing it away.
- Get the scuffs out of linoleum. Rub scuffs with white toothpaste or a pencil eraser; if that doesn’t work, spray WD-40 on a towel and rub them. (Make sure you degrease the area after using WD-40.)
Are You Buying or Selling a Home in Aspen?
Call us at 970-429-8275 or get in touch with us online to tell us what you want from your next home. We’ll begin searching Aspen real estate listings right away. If you’re selling, get your free Aspen real estate market update and find out how we can help you sell your home quickly and at the best price.
While you’re here, you can also browse our:
- Basalt real estate listings
- Carbondale real estate listings
- Snowmass real estate listings
- Woody Creek real estate listings