About Cemetery Lane
Cemetery Lane is one of the areas in Aspen where most people are full-time residents. A lot of the people who live in the neighborhood have been there for quite some time – the genuine “locals,” if you will.
The homes in this section of Aspen are a good mix of new and established. You’ll find duplexes, brand-new luxury homes, townhomes and condos. Many of the sidewalks and trails originating from Cemetery Lane lead downtown, and there’s a bus service in the area, as well.
Some of the homes here are nestled against the Roaring Fork River or the municipal golf course.
Are You Buying or Selling a Home in Aspen?
Call us at 970-429-8275 or get in touch with us online to tell us what you want from your next home. We’ll begin searching Aspen real estate listings right away. If you’re selling, get your free Aspen real estate market update and find out how we can help you sell your home quickly and at the best price.
While you’re here, you can also browse our:
- Aspen homes for sale under 100k
- Aspen homes for sale 100k – 200k
- Aspen homes for sale 200k – 300k
- Aspen homes for sale 300k – 400k
- Aspen homes for sale 400k – 500k
- Aspen homes for sale 500k – 600k
- Aspen homes for sale 600k – 700k
- Aspen homes for sale 700k – 800k
- Aspen homes for sale 800k – 900k
- Aspen homes for sale 900k – 1 million
- Aspen homes for sale over 1 million