If you’re like many Aspen homeowners, you want to know how you can get your home’s listing removed from the internet once you’ve already purchased the home or withdrawn it from the market.
The good news: If you’ve just bought your home, the listing on the internet will reflect that. However, it might take some time. Many MLS systems – the systems that real estate agents use to upload for-sale homes – require agents to close out sold homes within 24 hours, but there are no guarantees for that timeframe.
Even when the agent closes out a listing, it takes time for big sites like Zillow and Trulia to catch up.
Search Aspen Homes for Sale Now
You can ask your agent to remove the photos, too, if it bothers you that they’re up. In most cases, though, the photos stay up even when the house is off the market.
Are You Selling a Home in Aspen?
If you’re ready to sell your home in Aspen, Woody Creek, Basalt, Carbondale or Snowmass, we may be able to help you.
Get in touch with us right now to find out how much your home is worth – and discover how we’ll be able to help you sell it quickly and for top dollar.
If you’re also looking for a home for sale in Aspen or a nearby community, check out our:
- Aspen homes for sale between $200k and $300k
- Aspen homes for sale between $300k and $400k
- Aspen homes for sale between $400k and $500k
- Aspen homes for sale between $500k and $600k
- Aspen homes for sale between $600k and $700k
- Aspen homes for sale between $700k and $800k
- Aspen homes for sale between $800k and $900k
- Aspen homes for sale between $900k and $1 million
- Aspen homes for sale over $1 million