This is the fourth post in a series about decorating your home with feng shui. You can also read the introduction to feng shui, learn about the five elements and read about the bagua.
What Are Feng Shui “Cures”?
Feng shui teaches that there are several “cures” you can use to improve your life. These include things like aquariums, crystals, fountains, clocks and more. Some of the most popular feng shui “cures” include:
- Aquariums, which are supposed to attract wealth and prosperity
- Candles, which are supposed to “warm up” the energy in your space
- Dragon Turtles, which are supposed to attract wealth, abundance and good luck
- Gem trees, which are used for wealth and health.
Feng shui has a lot to do with colors, too. The colors are supposed to be associated with the five elements.
Stay tuned for our next post on feng shui about clearing clutter.
Are You Buying or Selling a Home in Aspen?
Call us at 970-429-8275 or get in touch with us online to tell us what you want from your next home. We’ll begin searching Aspen real estate listings right away. If you’re selling, get your free Aspen real estate market update and find out how we can help you sell your home quickly and at the best price.
While you’re here, you can also browse our:
- Aspen homes for sale under 100k
- Aspen homes for sale 100k – 200k
- Aspen homes for sale 200k – 300k
- Aspen homes for sale 300k – 400k
- Aspen homes for sale 400k – 500k
- Aspen homes for sale 500k – 600k
- Aspen homes for sale 600k – 700k
- Aspen homes for sale 700k – 800k
- Aspen homes for sale 800k – 900k
- Aspen homes for sale 900k – 1 million
- Aspen homes for sale over 1 million