This is the fifth post in a series about decorating your home with feng shui. You can also read the introduction to feng shui, learn about the five elements, read about the bagua and see what feng shui “cures” are.
Clutter and Feng Shui
Clutter is the antithesis to good feng shui, according to the ancient Chinese teaching. The idea is that having things in your home that you don’t love can interrupt the good flow of Chi, or energy.
Cleaning out clutter is time-consuming, and it takes a lot of energy – but it’s the first step in decorating with feng shui in mind.
Stay tuned for our next post on feng shui about air and light.
Are You Buying or Selling a Home in Aspen?
Call us at 970-429-8275 or get in touch with us online to tell us what you want from your next home. We’ll begin searching Aspen real estate listings right away. If you’re selling, get your free Aspen real estate market update and find out how we can help you sell your home quickly and at the best price.
While you’re here, you can also browse our:
- Aspen homes for sale under 100k
- Aspen homes for sale 100k – 200k
- Aspen homes for sale 200k – 300k
- Aspen homes for sale 300k – 400k
- Aspen homes for sale 400k – 500k
- Aspen homes for sale 500k – 600k
- Aspen homes for sale 600k – 700k
- Aspen homes for sale 700k – 800k
- Aspen homes for sale 800k – 900k
- Aspen homes for sale 900k – 1 million
- Aspen homes for sale over 1 million