There are many neighborhood choices, but many people are drawn to gated communities. Living in a gated community offers advantages that other neighborhoods do not offer.
A lot of people choose to purchase a home in a gated community due to the extra security that a gate provides. When a community is gated, vehicle access is restricted to a limited number of people who are allowed to be there. Some gated communities are manned by a security guard at the gate, while others require knowing a code in order to enter.
Unlike urban and suburban streets, the streets in gated communities typically do not have a lot of traffic. For many people, this is a tremendous benefit; there are no speeding vehicles (or even many vehicles at all) to worry about.
Steady Home Values
Gated communities are highly desirable, which can help keep home values high. In some cases, gated communities are managed by a homeowners association that maintains the grounds and manages rules that preserve homes’ values.
Are You Buying a Home in Aspen or the Surrounding Communities?
We’d love to help you find your dream home here. Call us at 970-429-8275 or contact us online to let us know what you’re looking for so we can start searching right away.
While you’re here you can also browse our:
- Aspen real estate listings
- Basalt real estate listings
- Carbondale real estate listings
- Snowmass real estate listings
- Woody Creek real estate listings
Search Aspen Real Estate Listings by Price
- Aspen homes for sale between $200k and $300k
- Aspen homes for sale between $300k and $400k
- Aspen homes for sale between $400k and $500k
- Aspen homes for sale between $500k and $600k
- Aspen homes for sale between $600k and $700k
- Aspen homes for sale between $700k and $800k
- Aspen homes for sale between $800k and $900k
- Aspen homes for sale between $900k and $1 million
- Aspen homes for sale over $1 million