Thinking about selling your home? Here’s what you need to know first.
3 Things You Need to Know Before You Sell Your House
A lot of sellers walk into the home-selling process unsure about what to do and what happens next. You don’t have to be that seller! Here’s what you need to know:
- You need an experienced agent
- You can hire a home inspector to get a heads-up
- Visiting open houses can help you
You Need an Experienced Agent
No matter what, you need an experienced Aspen Realtor® by your side when you’re selling your home. Your agent will help you determine the right price, point out home improvements you should make, and aggressively market your home to get it in front of all the right buyers – all things you can’t do yourself.
You Can Hire a Home Inspector to Get a Heads-Up
Hiring your own home inspector will give you an inside peek at what a buyer’s home inspector would uncover – and it gives you a chance to head off issues that a buyer might try to use to negotiate on price. If you find out that your home needs a big repair, you can take money off the purchase price – or you can fix the issue yourself and keep the price the same.
Visiting Open Houses Can Help You
Check out local open houses whenever you can – before you list your home for sale. That way, you can compare your home to other homes that the same buyers will see, and you can come up with fresh angles for staging. You’ll be able to see what buyers can get for the same price you want to ask, and then you can make sure that you’re providing more value.
Related: Staging your home
Are You Buying a Home in Aspen or the Surrounding Communities?
We’d love to help you find your dream home here. Call us at 970-429-8275 or contact us online to let us know what you’re looking for so we can start searching right away.
Search Aspen Real Estate Listings by Price
- Aspen homes for sale between $200k and $300k
- Aspen homes for sale between $300k and $400k
- Aspen homes for sale between $400k and $500k
- Aspen homes for sale between $500k and $600k
- Aspen homes for sale between $600k and $700k
- Aspen homes for sale between $700k and $800k
- Aspen homes for sale between $800k and $900k
- Aspen homes for sale between $900k and $1 million
- Aspen homes for sale over $1 million